Flickriver

23niner - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Always bring a spare......

I read on the Greasy Lake website that there is some confusion over the Germany ticket sales at Eventim. The site stated that you could buy 2 tickets - most people took this to mean two tickets per Springsteen show - however Eventim are telling people you can only get a total of 2 tickets per household for the whole tour. I've been given a binding reservation that says I've got two tickets each for four shows so I don't see how they can cancel some of these. My friend Sascha enlisted a number of people to buy tickets for different shows so I guess we are covered anyway. I can't imagine Eventim cancelling lots of orders that have been confirmed and tend to agree with Viv's post at GreasyLake.

Always bring a spare......(nothing to do with Orlando VFC DVD)
Provided I get the tickets from Eventim I have ordered I expect to have a few spares. Will deceide whether I will attend all the German shows after Badlands trips have been announced and I know whether I've got London tickets. Exitsting Bruce friends will get priority for any spares.

Venues
From a quick web trawl last night ... Berlin looks pretty big, Hamburg upto 16,000, Frankfurt - been there before, around 12,000 to 16,000, I think. Dusseldorf looks like the best venue 5,000 or so max. The bigger venues will have reduced capacity for the D&D shows but it's appealing to go to a venue which has a full capacity that will match the show.

Flights
Checked out flights from Manchester to Frankfurt, Dusseldorf back to Manchester (assuming you just visit the final two Germany shows). Flight cost with BA inc all booking fees and taxes was around £135. Budget airlines Ryanair and Easyjet also fly UK to Germany but i think they only fly from the London area.

That's all for now

No surrender

Mike



No comments:

Photos from 23niner